I N T R O D U C I N G
We have streamlined the process for design and construction of breathtaking ceilings
Before Ceiling Magic, a typical solution would be to hire a group of contractors, move everything out of your home for at least a week, cover walls, floors and everything else as much as you can, let the workers wet your ceiling, scrape it, patch it, sand it, prime it, and paint it…. But later you realize that all that hard work will not produce the perfect result you are looking for! Builders often don’t spend a lot of time and money on making the surface of your ceiling straight and perfect, by running joists wider apart and not finishing joints. Popcorn hides everything, that’s why it was so popular for decades. Now Ceiling Magic will give you a flawless result!
So whether you are trying to update the look of your home, make your place of business more attractive, or increase buyer interest in a property, don’t hesitate to give us a call, we have a perfect solution for you! more attractive, or increase buyer interest in a property, don’t hesitate to give us a call, we have a perfect solution for you!
View The Dramatic Results
the sensible ceiling solution
• Rapid installation with no removal or demolition work.
• Our ceilings are made from 100% recyclable material and are non-toxic.
• Compared to the cost of traditional or suspended ceilings our ceilings are an affordable luxury.
• Not affected by high humidity and moisture. Watertight, provides protection in case of flooding.
• Our ceilings are made from non-flammable and self-extinguishable materials.
• Our ceilings create a perfectly smooth surface with a vast variety of colors and finishes to create a custom look and feel.
• Improved acoustic and thermal insulation and do not absorb odors and bacteria.
• Easy to put up and take down. Pipes and cables can be added without any finishing work.
• 10 year warranty. No paint, no cracks, no maintenance.
• Avoid costly removal and disposal of harmful asbestos fibers.
Find Out More About Ceiling Magic
We invite Residential, Commercial & Contractor Inquiries